Caldwell Magnum Rifle Gong XL
AvailabilityIn Stock Soon
The Caldwell Magnum Rifle Gong is a high quality, extremely durable steel target designed to withstand repeated shots from all calibers of high-powered rifles and handguns. It comes complete with a freestanding frame, chains and gong. Portability to and from the range is not a problem with the Caldwell Magnum Rifle Gong. The frame is constructed of steel tubing which requires no tools to assemble or disassemble, and the entire system packs down for easy transportation. Constructed of industry leading AR-550 steel tested to a Brinell hardness of 550, the Caldwell Magnum Rifle Gong is designed to withstand bullet impacts without compromising the gong integrity. It is designed to be shot with any caliber at a minimum distance of 100 yards. For maximum life expectancy, impact velocities of 3,000 and below are recommended. The center of the target hangs approximately 18" above the ground.
- AR-550 Steel construction for professional grade durability
- Designed to withstand impacts of all high power rifles and handguns
- Complete with freestanding frame, chains and 17 1/2” gong
- Entire system is collapsible for easy transport
- NO tools required for assembly or disassembly
- Frame made from steel tubing
- Overall size 38” wide x 33” tall
- Gong is 17 1/2“ x 9 1/4” and 3/8” thick
- Weighs approx. 25lbs.