The NiteVizor VN1-XTR EXTREME features the latest developments in image acquisition technology for the serious hunter and sportsman.
Powered by VizorView, the VN1-XTR EXTREMEdelivers outstanding image quality day and night. The modular system fits virtually any rifle scope, transforming it into a powerful image acquisition device, including the ability to record full-HD video with audio, save images and produce time-lapse recordings.
When darkness descends, the powerful 850nm VizorView Infrared illumination – virtually undetectable to the naked eye – immediately illuminates the target area in front of where the rifle scope is aiming, allowing fast and clear visibility up to 100 meters (109yards) away*.
The infrared image is then transmitted through the optics of the scope via the eyepiece camera and displayed on the 2.4 inch, fully dimmable, LCD screen.
Fully connected, the NizeVizor VN1-XTR EXTREME allows those precious moments to be saved forever via the removable Micro SD card. WIFI connectivity enables the camera display to be wirelessly transmitted to an iPhone/iOS or Android device with the free app.
Extremely rugged, the system is suitable for use in the most extreme conditions and can be easily installed and removed in seconds. No adjustment is needed when the VN1-XTR EXTREME is mounted, as the camera feed is directly produced from the rifle scope.
- IR LED: 1x 850nm VizorView Infra-Red Illuminator with IR Cut Filter
- Lens: Full Color 1/3 CMOS
- LCD: Dimmable Full-HD Color 2.4”
- Video Size: Full-HD 1080P, 720p – 30FPS
- Audio Recording: Yes
- Still Image Size: 12MP, 10MP, 8MP, 6MP
- Timelapse Function: Adjustable interval between 1-60 minutes
- Distance Range at Night: 100m (subject to weather conditions and scope optics)
- WIFI: Yes, with free downloadable app for iOS and Android devices
- Display Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian & Japanese
- Scope Clamp Size: 25mm, 28mm, 30mm & 35mm
- Scope Sleeve Size: 35mm, 40-45mm & 45-50mm
- Power: USB Type C Power Bank (included) or 2x 18650 rechargeable batteries (not included)
- Video Output: PAL/NTSC
- Micro SD card support: Upto 32gb
- USB Output: USB 2.0
- Operating Time: Up to 15 hours (3 hours with constant IR use)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C - +45°C
- Weight: 500g excluding batteries
- Water Resistance: Standard: IP66
- Warranty: 2-year warranty
- Conformity: CE, FCC & RoHs approved
In the Box
- 850nm VizorView Illuminator unit with integrated 2.4” LCD
- IR Color Camera Unit
- 3x Scope Sleeves
- 4x Scope Clamps
- Rugged transport/storage case
Questions on NiteVizor VN1-XTR EXTREME Day & Night Vision Scope Conversion
No questions asked yet