Hornady Great Plains lead bullets were specially designed for hunting. Their three-diameter bearing surface makes them easy to load while ensuring a tight fit in the bore.
- They feature a small base diameter which makes them easy to start down the bore. Upon firing the skirt of the hollow base expands to engage the rifling and seal the bore.
- Pre-lubed with all natural lube
- Designed specifically for hunting
- Bullets have three bearing surfaces, each a different diameter. Base is smallest for ease of loading. Middle is larger and engages the rifling. Top is the largest diameter to fit the grooves of the rifling
- Base has a thin skirt that expands upon firing to seal the bore
Questions on Hornady Great Plains .50 385g x20
No questions asked yet