Kiro Morph Fully Aluminum Conversion Kit For Glock 17,19,19x,22,23,31,32,45 Gen 3,4,5
Spring-Loaded Compact Conversion Kit for Glock 17 / 19 / 19X / 45
AvailabilityIn Stock Soon
The KIRO Morph was developed with law enforcement and combat instructors from multiple countries to turn your pistol into the ultimate PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) and provide the best alternative to MP5-style submachine guns.
Morph conversion kit turns your pistol into a complete carbine style firearm (PCC – Pistol Caliber Carbine). Making the Morph the perfect tool for LE, security companies, home defense, and it is a delight for the recreational shooter to go to the range with.
KIRO Morph is equipped by default with a spring-loaded brace with stabilizing straps and acts as a stabilizer brace to allow for accurate shooting with one hand.
- The smallest form factor on a full pistol chassis – "compact conversion kit".
- Allows for rapid deployment using spring-loaded brace.
- Provides increased stability and allows for higher accuracy and faster target acquisition.
- High durability and reliability with aircraft grade aluminum frame.
- Includes top, sides and bottom picatinny rails for maximum customizability.
- Charging handle can be used in both sides (ambidextrous).
- Polymer pistol adapters to minimize pistol wear.
Can be used in conjunction with long barrels and suppressors.
- Glock 17, 19, 19X, 25, 31, 32, 45 Gen 3-5.
- Glock 22, 23 Gen 3-4 – does not fit Glock 22, 23 Gen 5.