Announcing a new concept in automatic reloading presses - the Lee Auto Breech Lock Pro. A true progressive press for less than the cost of a premium single stage press. Order a set of Lee dies and a shell plate, and you have everything you need to start reloading.
- Easy to use with no adjustments.
- Modular construction allows as much or as little automation as the operator desires with no adjustments.
- Cartridge changeover in seconds, including primer size with no adjustments.
- Breech Lock quick change feature in all four positions with no adjustments.
- Exclusive auto case placer with no adjustments.
- Through ram primer disposal with convenient built-in primer disposal tube.
- Includes four breech lock bushings.
- Includes large and small priming arms.
- Includes ergonomic, wood grip roller handle. Others charge nearly $50.00 for this comfort feature.
- Includes hex wrenches for caliber changes with built in storage rack for tools. Others charge nearly $30.00 for the tools and storage rack alone!
- Shell Plate not included
Questions on Lee Auto Breech Lock Pro Press
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Great press, that works very well and fast. It's a lot faster then the Lee turret press. It speeds up production well and delivers a good and uniform cartridge.
Press is good and fast, but it has a little bit flimsy and not informative linkage system. It does its job for me (first time reloading), but I wish Lee will release the more robust version of this press without plastic and alloy parts like classic cast single stage or turret.