The culmination of nearly 40 years of progressive press design and production. Years of comments and suggestions have been incorporated into this new press.
- Six stations allow any brand of die be used -- in line bullet feed dies, powder check dies and such.
- Simple and reliable automatic indexing -- just one moving part, replaceable in seconds, no tools required and never requires adjustment.
- Stroke and clearance sufficient for largest magnum rifle cases. Uses the same all steel linkage found on our Classic Cast 50 BMG press.
- Massive 28.4mm ram glides through 82 mm of solid steel giving the ram over 7300 mm2 of solid support.
- Spent primer tube collects dirty, gritty spent primers.
- All dies securely fastened in the upper die carrier with the LEE Breech lock quick die change system. No more turret or tool head to replace or move during use.
- Automatic priming system - simple, reliable and safe with any brand or size of primer. Primes at the bottom of stroke so all six stations are available for operations.
- Automatic case inserter works with any case. Cases can be manually fed through the convenient loading port.
- Easy to set case retainers on every station. No springs, plugs or buttons to loose or tinker with.
- Cartridge changeover in seconds, including primer size with no adjustments.
- Automatic case ejector reliably whisks away your completed round to the ammo bin. Press includes combination tool rack, bin bracket, along with free ammo bin.
Includes: Six Pack Reloading Press, bin and bracket and universal case feed magazine.