For more than a century, the Ideal and then Lyman handbooks have been the reloaders’ core resource for proven reloading data. Lyman handbooks have always used the widest selection of cartridges, bullets and powder from all the major manufacturers. This 50th Edition continues our tradition of being the only data source using multiple brands throughout our data.
This is the one handbook that should find a home on all reloading benches.
Features and Highlights:
- New Cartridges Included: 17 Hornet, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5-284, 26 Nosler, 28 Nosler, 300 Blackout, 300 RCM, 338 RCM, 450 Bushmaster, 458 SOCOM, 50 Beowulf
- New Full Color Edition - The 50th Anniversary edition is our first reloading handbook produced in full color
Feature Articles by Top Gun Writers and Firearm Industry Experts:
- “Barrels – Looking into the Unknown” by Ryan Newport
- “Advanced Case Preparation Techniques” by John Haviland
- “What is a Ballistic Coefficient and How Do You Use It?” by Dave Emary and Lane Pearce
- “The History of Modern Lyman Handbooks” by Ed Matunas, Ken Ramage and Tom Griffin
Questions on Lyman 50th Edition Reloading Handbook Edition Soft
No questions asked yet