Protection of personal data
Data Processing Manager
Any processing of personal information communicated to Tecmagex.com is carried out under the responsibility of Magetec SAS located 2 rue Augustin Fresnel ZA l'Arnouzette 11000 Carcassonne in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Computer and Liberties law.
Personal data we collect
The customer information we collect helps us to continually customize and improve your shopping experience on Tecmagex.com.We collect and process via our website and our newsletter including:
- Your name
- Your date of birth if you indicated it during your registration on the site
- Your billing address
- Your delivery adress
- Your details (including e-mail and phone numbers)
- Your sex
- Your password
- The detail and history of all your orders
We also measure audience, for example, we measure the number of page views, the number of visits to the site, as well as the activity of visitors to the site and their frequency of return through Google Analytics. During these audience measurements, we receive and record certain types of information such as:
- The version of your browser
- The type of device used (tablet, smartphone or computer.)
- The type of operating system used
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer being used
As a gunsmith we are required to respect the Code of Homeland Security including articles:
- R313-25 amended by decree n°2017-909 of 9 may 2017 – art. 4
These articles of law require us to keep some of your personal data such as your surname, first name, residence, date and place of birth, photocopy of national identity card (or equivalent). We do not keep:
- Your credit card details.
The Purposes In Which We Use Your Data
Via the internet: when you place an order or create an account on our Tecmagex.com website, we use your personal data to:
- Process your orders, communicate with you about your orders and deliver your items
- Refresh our files and keep your account with us
- Prevent or detect fraud
- Ask for your opinion on our products, our website and our services
- Review your browsing history on our site to improve your browsing experience, our site and the services we offer to you and the general public.
- Respect the law as a gunsmith
Via our customer service: If you contact our customer service, we will use your personal data to process your requests and respond to them. Via Direct Marketing: If you have accepted to receive marketing communications from us, we will use your personal data to keep you informed about Tecmagex products, promotions and special offers that may be of interest to you. These notifications will be sent to you online (by e-mail in the form of a newsletter or via social media).
Data retention period
Via Internet: If you create an account on our Tecmagex.com website, we will keep your personal data in the database of the site for three years from your last order. If you place an order as a guest without creating an account, we will keep your personal data in the site database for 90 days. The data relating to each of your orders will be kept for seven years.
Via our customer service: If you contact our customer service, we will keep your personal data for seven years.
The various articles of law to which we are subject as a gunsmith oblige us to keep your personal data in a special register for the duration of our activity when purchasing categorized articles.
A copy of your valid ID (or equivalent), hunting license, or shooting license will be retained for a period of 10 years depending on the category to which the item you purchased from us belongs.
How to Resolve Direct Marketing Consent
If you have agreed to receive marketing communications from us, you may cancel this agreement at any time by:
- Sending us an e-mail to the address email@example.com with for object the word "unsubscription"
- Click on "If you wish to stop receiving this type of email from tecmagex.com click here" in an e-mail you received from us
Going to the "My Account" section on the website, Subscribe Newsletter and uncheck Tecmagex Newsletter.
Disclosure of your personal data
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party except in the following cases:
- If you have agreed to receive marketing communications, we will be able to share your data with the company https://mailchimp.com/which provides us with email delivery services.
- We will share your personal information with our logistics service providers and other services such as Post or Calberson so that they can process your orders, deliver your items and provide you with customer service.
As a gunsmith we will provide some of your personal data to law enforcement and state officials via special registers that we keep up to date.
Protecting Your Data
Our website protects your personal data using the most advanced procedures.
We protect the security of your personal information when it is transmitted using Secure Sockets Layer Software (SSL), which encrypts the information you enter before it is sent to us.
We maintain physical, electronic and security safeguards in connection with the collection, retention and disclosure of personal information of customers. Our security procedures may require you to ask for proof of your identity before you can share your personal information.
It is important to protect yourself from unauthorized access to your password and computer. If you share a computer, you must disconnect after each use.
Access, Correction and Deletion of Your Data
If you wish to access the information we hold about you or if you wish that we correct or delete your data, please contact our data protection team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you ask us to delete data, please note that we are entitled to keep a record of our transactions with you for legal and audit purposes for the period of time indicated in the "Time period during which we keep your data". ").
Protection of customers under the age of 16
Guests under the age of 16 may use tecmagex.com only with the participation and consent of a parent or guardian.
Finally ... Where can I get more information?
- By contacting us by email at this address: email@example.com
In consulting the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr
- By consulting the website Légifrance: https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTexteArticle.do;jsessionid=E23A1D2E21FAAA55AA543531A9B3E20A.tplgfr28s_3?cidTexte=JORFTEXT000034637794&idArticle=LEGIARTI000034662575&dateTexte=20180417&categorieLien=id#LEGIARTI000034662575